VSR II Roof System
The VSR II™ architectural roof system is a versatile structural standing-seam roof system
designed exclusively for architectural applications
VSR II™ Roof System
The VSR II™ architectural roof system pairs unmatched aesthetic appeal with superior performance to provide a flexible and versatile solution for a variety of projects. From schools to medical complexes to everything in between, Butler’s VSR II metal roof system creates weathertight durability that looks as good as it performs.
With 16” metal roof panels made from 24-gauge steel, plus a wide range of Butler-Cote™ and cool roof color options, the VSR II™ system offers a unique and sleek design matched with enhanced energy efficiency and durability.
Features And Benefits
- Accommodates complex roof geometries and simplifies flashing designs
- Can be used in continuous roof-to-fascia design treatments
- Panels are available in 16” widths and are manufactured from 24-gauge steel
- Features a 2” rib height
- Minor longitudinal flutes provide pleasing appearance
- All colors are cool roof fluoropolymer formulations, with an SRI of 29 or greater
- Concealed movable clips anchor roof panels for spans up to 50’
- Allows up to 2” of thermal movement to reduce wear and tear
- Factory-installed sealant on roof clips and panels provides extra protection against leaks
- UL Class 90 wind uplift rating, U.S. Army Corps-tested and FM Global available
- Available weathertightness warranties of up to 25 years
- Can be used with blanket or rigid insulation options as well as the ThermaLiner™ insulation system
Ready To Start Building?
Let’s Discuss Your Project. Request a Consultation Today!
The MR-24® Roof System is one of Butler's most popular solutions for industrial roofing applications
Start your Project Today
Request a Consultation