Truss Perlin Structural System
When large interior space and extra-long bay sizes are important to your building’s functionality
Truss Perlin Structural System (Landmark 2000™)
If large interior space and extra-long bay sizes are important to your building’s functionality, then the Landmark 2000™ structural system is the right choice. The Landmark 2000 system combines solid-web primary frames and factory-punched Truss PurlinXT™ secondary structural members to form a long-bay framing system that can span up to 60 feet.
Features And Benefits
- Uses Truss Purlin XT ™ to achieve up to 60-foot bays, available in 30-, 34- and 40- inch depth
- Features acrylic-coated galvanized trusses, which protect against corrosion and provide an attractive interior appearance
- Enhances ease of erection through factory-assembled, factory-punched structural members
- Offers design flexibility for a combination of roof slopes
- Integrates with conventional wall products, such as masonry, precast concrete and site-cast tilt wall
- Aviation Hangars
- Retail Centers
- Manufacturing Plants
- Warehouse and Distribution Facilities
Ready To Start Building?
Let’s Discuss Your Project. Request a Consultation Today!
The MR-24® Roof System is one of Butler's most popular solutions for industrial roofing applications
Start your Project Today
Request a Consultation