ThermaLiner Insulation System
The ThermaLiner™ insulation system is a state-of-the-art insulated liner system compatible with all Butler® roof systems. Ideal uses include applications requiring energy efficiency and a finished interior look.
ThermaLiner™ Insulation System
For a more finished look on any of the Butler roof systems, choose the ThermaLiner™ insulation system. This metal roof insulation delivers superior thermal performance matched with the advantages of noise reduction and condensation control.
The abuse-resistant liner (available in a variety of colors) adds an attractive, finished interior to the underside of the roof to offer a more polished look to your facility. And because this insulation system can be added to any of the Butler metal roof systems, your project can achieve a wide range of R-values and U-factors based on your needs and budget.
Features And Benefits
- Superior energy efficiency with an effective R-value as high as 38.7 or U-factor as low as 0.026
- Liner panel is durable and easy to clean and maintain
- Liner panel provides an attractive interior and is available in a variety of colors and gauges (up to 22-gauge thickness)
- Self-drilling screws help to provide fast and easy deck and substructurals installation
- Enhanced acoustic characteristics help reduce some interior noise transmission
- Steel liner panel acts as a diaphragm to eliminate the need for structural bracing
Ready To Start Building?
Let’s Discuss Your Project. Request a Consultation Today!
The MR-24® Roof System is one of Butler's most popular solutions for industrial roofing applications
Start your Project Today
Request a Consultation