TBS Insulation System
As energy codes become more stringent and energy costs continue to fluctuate, it’s important to have an insulation system that will help save on the building’s heating and cooling costs.
TBS™ Insulation System
Exceed increasingly stringent energy codes with proven results using the TBS™ insulation system. This above-the-purlin TBS system allows for the use of additional blanket insulation to provide effective R-values between R-28.5 and R 34.4 or crucial U-factors from 0.035 to 0.029.
And because we install it from the top, we can lower your overall installation costs and timeline so you can get to work faster and more efficiently. When you need fast installation and effective results, this system is a great option.
Features And Benefits
- Installed from the top, eliminating the need for bands and reducing installation time and cost
- Installs with various Butler® structural members to accommodate different building designs
- Meets IECC 2015 codes with tested U-factors as low as 0.029
- Roof structurals are accessible as a result of above-the-purlin system installation
- Compatible with Sky-Web® and Sky-Web II® fall protection and insulation support systems
- Unique design offers improved interior finish
- Maintains vapour retarder integrity
Ready To Start Building?
Let’s Discuss Your Project. Request a Consultation Today!
The MR-24® Roof System is one of Butler's most popular solutions for industrial roofing applications
Start your Project Today
Request a Consultation