Stylwall Wall Systems
StylWall® II wall systems create a striking exterior aesthetic that will distinguish any structure
StylWall® II Flat Wall System
The StylWall® II flat wall system creates a smooth clean appearance outside while enhancing energy efficiency inside. It is a factory-insulated flat wall system with a smooth monolithic appearance. It can be combined with other Butler® wall systems or brick, glass and other conventional materials.
The interlocking joint design allows panels to easily “lock” into place for faster installation and allow for almost any conventional finish on the interior of the wall system.
StylWal® II Fluted Wall System
The StylWall™ II fluted wall system creates striking visual effects to distinguish a building’s exterior. It can be combined with other Butler® wall systems or brick, glass and other conventional materials.
Its interlocking joint design allows panels to easily “lock” into place for faster installation and allow for almost any conventional finish on the interior of the wall system.
Features And Benefits
- Stylwall Flat Wall System: N/A; features an embossed stucco pattern and consistent texture
- Stylwall Fluted Wall System: attractive broad-ribbed design and embossed pattern produces interesting shadows and consistent texture
- Fasteners: hidden fasteners
- Finishing options: superior-performance Butler-Cote™ finish system (Kynar 500® or Hylar 5000®) adds beauty and protection, available in several visually appealing colors
- Available gauge: 26
- Insulation accommodation:
- Stylwall Flat Wall System: factory-installed rigid insulation board for enhanced energy efficiency
- Stylwall Fluted Wall System: can be easily insulated with a wide variety of insulation systems — batt, blanket or rigid board
- Panel dimensions: 16” panel width
- Manufacturing Plants
- Office Complexes
- Community Facilities
Ready To Start Building?
Let’s Discuss Your Project. Request a Consultation Today!
The MR-24® Roof System is one of Butler's most popular solutions for industrial roofing applications
Start your Project Today
Request a Consultation