Three-Phase Design and Construction
Grassmere has developed a comprehensive Three-Phase Process that encompasses management of every aspect of your construction project from Concept to Completion.
- Phase 1: Site Investigation and Preliminary Design
- Phase 2: Final Drawings and Construction Estimate
- Phase 3: Construction
Phase 1 includes Site Investigation, Environmental Assessments, Geotechnical Soils Reports, Storm Water Management, Preliminary Designs, Budgets, 3D Renderings and OBC Analysis on Building Code and Life Safety Requirements.
Phase 2 is where we complete Final Design, prepare Permit & Construction Drawings, finalize OBC Analysis, prepare Bid Packages, and provide Subcontractor/Supplier Bid Spreadsheets and Final Construction Estimates including recommendation of Subcontractors and Suppliers.
Phase 3 begins by mobilizing on site and proceeds with executing the construction project in a timely manner and implementing a safe environment that meets all the necessary codes and regulations.
Benefits of this Three-Phase Approach:
- Eliminates Risk and ensures accurate Budgeting and Construction Costs
- Offers the Owner a Single Source of Responsibility and Accountability for the entire Project
- Promotes a Team Concept with all Strategic Partners and trusted Subtrades
- Allows for an accelerated Construction Schedule
Contact us today and discover the Grassmere way!